Sunrise Cicada 4-in-1 20A BB2 w/ 5V / 1.5A BEC (DShot Support)
Sunrise Cicada 20A BB2 ESC with 5V / 1.5A BEC
Now with a 5V / 1.5A BEC!
DHOT 600 capable without cap removal!
The Cicada line is the BLHeli_S series from Sunrise. The design uses hardware PWM for ultra smooth motor response. Oneshot 125, Oneshot42 and Multishot are auto-detected. Dshot 150, 300 and 600 are supported without making any modifications.
Please note, these are the newest version with the BB2 processor operating at 48MHz. Previous Cicada releases used the BB1 at 24MHz.
- Run on BLHeli-S firmware that is designed for superior performance in multirotors
- Use hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation
- All codes use damped light mode
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- Support features to prevent sync loss, with tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations
- Support regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us)
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up
- Also support a beacon function for finding lost aircraft, the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle
- Can be programmed on Multishot
- Continuous Current: 20A
- Peak Current (10s): 25A
- BEC: 5V / 1.5A
- Lipo: 2s - 4s
- Programming: Yes
- Weight: 19g
- Size: 36 x 36 x 4mm